We collection information in the following ways
- Information you give us. For example, your name and email address
- Information we get from your use of our services We may collect information about the services that you use and how you use them, this information includes but is not limited to
Information we collect when you are signed in to FrontPack, in addition to information we obtain about you from partners, may be associated with your FrontPack account.
- Device information (A device is a computer that can be used to access FrontPack services. For example, a device could be a desktop, tablet or smartphone)
We may collect device-specific information (such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers (A unique device identifier [sometimes called a universally unique ID or UUID] is a string of characters that is incorporated into a device by its manufacturer and can be used to uniquely identify that device (for example an IMEI-number of a mobile phone). Different device identifiers vary in how permanent they are, whether they can be reset by users, and how they can be accessed. A given device may have several different unique device identifiers. Unique device identifiers can be used for various purposes, including security and fraud detection, syncing services such as a user’s email inbox, remembering the user’s preferences and providing relevant advertising), and mobile network information including phone number). FrontPack may associate your device identifiers or phone number with your FrontPack Account.
- Log information
When you use our services or view content provided by FrontPack, we may automatically collect and store certain information in server logs. This may include but is not limited to:
- Details of how you used our service.
- Internet protocol address.
- Device event information such as crashes, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and referral URL.
- Cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or your FrontPack Account.
- Location information
When you use FrontPack services, we may collect and process information about your actual location. We use various technologies to determine location, including IP address, GPS, and other sensors that may, for example, provide FrontPack with information on nearby devices, Wi-Fi access points and cell towers.
- Unique application numbers
Certain services include a unique application number. This number and information about your installation (for example, the operating system type and application version number) may be sent to FrontPack when you install or uninstall that service or when that service periodically contacts our servers, such as for automatic updates.
- Local storage
We may collect and store information (including personal information) locally on your device using mechanisms such as browser web storage (including HTML 5) and application data caches.
- Cookies and similar technologies
We and our partners use various technologies to collect and store information when you visit a FrontPack service, and this may include using cookies or similar technologies (A cookie is a small file containing a string of characters that is sent to your computer when you visit a website. When you visit the website again, the cookie allows that site to recognize your browser. Cookies may store user preferences and other information. You can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some website features or services may not function properly without cookies. Other technologies are used for similar purposes as a cookie on other platforms where cookies are not available or applicable, such as the Advertising ID available on Android mobile devices) to identify your browser or device. We also use these technologies to collect and store information when you interact with services we offer to our partners, such as advertising services or FrontPack features that may appear on other sites.
How we use information we collect:
- We use the information we collect from all of our services to provide, maintain, protect and improve them, to develop new ones, and to protect FrontPack and our users. We also may use this information to offer you tailored content.
- We may use information collected from cookies and other technologies, to improve your user experience and the overall quality of our services.
- We may process personal information on our servers in many countries around the world. We may process your personal information on a server located outside the country where you live.